Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i'm allergic to vegetables.

You're the breath of life
You're the God on high
Your song shall rise
And never pass away

O, Your Majesty
Evermore shall be
The earth, the skies, the sea
Shall bring You praise

And I hide my eyes
With my face to the ground
In the presence of Your Majesty
And I clap my hands
And I lay my crowns
In the presence of Your Majesty

Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Early in the morning we will sing
Holy, Holy, we bow down before Thee
All Your children love to sing Your name
God Almighty

on my way home today from FP God really spoke to me. well not spoke, but rather he rode all the way home with me. i could feel his presence. it was good to drive home in the beautiful country side singing praises to the creator of the universe and know the fact that he was wanting to spend time with me on the way home. that is so amazing to me. almost surreal.

i miss the kids in FP. they are growing. its weird. yes i know, people grow. i have a degree in human development for pete sake, but its neat to see them mature.....well sorta. i love the fact that they are still kids. i love the fact that they still think i'm cool(which i am far from it). i love that i get to see them grow. i am extremely glad that God placed me in their lives. they have been a blessing to me. they are my family.

shankles is one of my dearest friends. i am so glad that she puts up with me. :)

7 days till camp. God please give me the opportunity to be patient.

1 comment:

  1. The drive to Decatur is one of my favorites as well...and that song is, too.

    ReplyDelete