Saturday, May 9, 2009

one piece of advice.

i am officially a graduate from the university of alabama. crazy. this was final at around 9:45 this morning. good times.

my schedule today:
got up at 4 am to get ready to leave to be in ttown by 8 this morning (and i was up all night playing with my new computer i got for graduation. this = no sleep), got to ttown around 7:30 to be at the ceremony at 8, went through graduation from 8-11:45, hung out with family and friends from 12:30-5, left Tuscaloosa to come home, stopped by the outlet malls, rolled in drock around 8 pm.

that was my day and i'm still going. my good friend Mary claims that it is just me preparing for camp mode. i agree. :)

i am so thankful.

today i was reminded of how blessed i am. with friends, family, food, money, etc. God has given me more than i deserve.

i am thankful for my friends. i missed everyone in Tuscaloosa. as soon as i connected with them today we started laughing. i had not laughed like that in a long time. thank you God for Chris, Tyler, Andrew, Wesley, Lyndon, Gina, Jordan, Emma, Audrey, Heather, and Sarah. they are my true friends. i am also so thankful for my dear friend Amy. she came from Birmingham to be with me on graduation. she knew she didn't have to, but she did anyway. she is awesome!

i am thankful for my family. they have been more than a support for me these past four years. from yelling to crying, and laughing to bribing. we have been through it all, but i would never trade one moment that i have experienced with each of them. together or separately. i love them!

God, you rock!

1 comment: