Tuesday, May 26, 2009

let the adventure begin.

it is finally here. im leaving for camp in the morning, but i get to start my adventure today. how, you may ask? i get to pack. haha! yeah, i know. that is not really what you wanted to here. but that is part of the adventure. i get the joy of packing for 10 weeks in one suitcase. being a guy that is no problem, but i like to think about some of my female friends (MEREDITH-yeah i called you out) who are having the worst time narrowing down what to bring. its really not that complicated, but i think its funny for the people that make it that way.

my sister rachel graduates this year. i am proud of her. good job rae!

im at panera right now listening to people and watching how everyone interacts with one another. people are so different. i want to know peoples stories. i want to know where they came from and how they came to be who they are. i am thinking this because my dad was watching a documentary on WWI, and after watching he informed me that there is only one living vet from the war still living. that is like a whole generation of people gone. crazy.  i would have so many questions to ask that man. makes me wonder what it would be like when i am that old. what would people ask me about my generation?


2 comments:

  1. 2 things mr. teague
    1. i made a detailed list of each piece of clothing i am packing
    2. vac seal space bags saved my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to Ridgecrest?? Will you get to see my (I mean our) kids??

    ReplyDelete