Wednesday, March 4, 2009

who ripped the pages out of the bible?

....haha! that was my favorite quote while listening to John & Kate Plus 8. Those kids are great!



Top Things of Today (it would be a Top 10, but I couldn't finish the list):

1. God reminded me of his greatness once again! I read Galatians 3 this morning and I am so thankful for the willingness of Christ to suffer for me! Thank you!!
2. Mrs. Cookie(my boss) cries a lot(happy tears). She makes me smile! She cried for like 20 minutes straight today. So fun!
3. My internship is more than I could ever ask for! I love being all things for all people!
4. I love a good back scratch....especially if it's from mom!
5. I love bread. I had mine, Mrs. Cookie's, and Mrs. Brown's bread today at Panera. I then proceeded to have 1 1/2 corn breads at church. And then I ate a sandwich for dinner tonight. I could live on bread alone.....
6. Soccer. Enough said.
7. Working with kids is so beneficial. Just to have a kid walk down the halls at school and say, "Hey Mr. Daniel" fills my heart with joy.
8. My quote for the day.

Mood of the day: joyful

1 comment: