Thursday, March 12, 2009

life is good.

Today's happenings:
1. work was very chillaxed. i like those kind of days.
2. practice was fun. i love soccer and i love coaching. God has really blessed me there.
3. mom made chicken chili. OH SNAP!! it was soooooo good. just what i needed to "warm my bones" (as Mrs. Cookie would say) on this cold day.
4. dad brought home a cookie cake. i love cookie cakes. it is by far the best cake ever made. i always ask for one on my birthday. last year i didn't get one and i was devastated. i didn't care about my presents. i just wanted me cake. today the cake said "Life Is Good." it only said that because my dad loves that company. when i asked my mom for one today, i wanted it to be my un-birthday cake. i really don't care what it says. just give me some to eat!!
5. i think i may have an ear infection. yeah, you read right. im a 22 year old with an ear infection. OH!! and i might add that it is in both ears. stupid infectious diseases.

SPRING BREAK IN COSTA RICA STARTS IN PRECISELY 3 DAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment