Tuesday, April 14, 2009

whole numbers and fractions.

i'm tired of complacency. i see it all around me. even in my own life. i want a deep desire for change and passion to occur across the board.

God really got a hold of my heart the other night. i miss Him. i miss talking with Him like i use to. it isn't the same without Him, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

soccer is almost over. im kinda sad, but ill be ready for next year. WE will be ready for next year.

tonight at our game, i threw my knee out during warm-up. i hate my knees. they stink.

i owe taxes this year. first time ever. i owe the state of georgia $1. yeah, i know. lame. but thats georgia.

im soooooo ready for camp. it will be such a relief to be gone for the summer playing with kids and sharing the love of Jesus. it can't come fast enough. ALSO, i found out that my great friend skankles will be joining me, so that makes me really happy.

i need some cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment