Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bless the Lord oh my soul, bless the Lord.

wow. God is so cool.

tonight at church we had our children's musical. they did it on hymns which was a great topic. just seeing/hearing them sing was a blessing. it is so simple yet so overwhelming. they get it. that heart of a child....

i was offered a job today. sorta. mom told me that a principle in our school system asked me when i would be done with my graduate degree so i could teach at his school. he also asked if i would be willing to coach too. weird yet awesome. i haven't even gotten a teaching degree yet and i have already gotten job offers.

secondly, i am too excited about camp. today i got an email that asked me if i wanted to help write the track/sport time manual. i accepted the offer and i am ready to get started. cool how God can use your talents and abilities for others.

......He is so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment