Monday, March 28, 2011

kentucky fried chicken.

so i am sitting here in class ready for this day to be over with....but due to the fact that i cant leave and i need to be here i will make the most of my time here....writing a post will suffice.

this semester has begun to fly by faster than i hoped that it would. however, i will say that i have no room to complain at all. i have grown so much over the past few months and i couldn't be more excited about what the Lord is doing in, through, and around me. He is so good!

i have had an extreme desire to read as of late, which is weird. if you know me i don't do that. i can read, i just don't prefer to. so, do you have any suggestions? maybe on ministry, life, humor, or imaginativeness.

i want to get away again. i know that i just got back from Spain and all, but there are other reasons why i want to leave. i love adventure. i'm so glad the Lord put that desire in my life.

.....i wish all of you could see my teacher right now. he kind of reminds me of colonel sanders... you know, KFC....

2 comments:

  1. Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder. It's about a doctor who goes to Haiti and revolutionizes a whole village.

    A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller. His latest book. It's about adventure.

    You should just come look at my collection sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok there is this great book that has a little ministry, life, humor and imaginativeness. Yep that's a word.

    It is Stuff Christians Like by Jon Acuff

    I don't like reading at all. But I read that book in 3 days. For real. It made me laugh, think, cry, pray, dream and so much more. GET IT!

    ReplyDelete