Saturday, July 11, 2009

snow in mississippi.

well Christmas weekend in July is well under way. we have done Christmas eve dinner. we have done Christmas morning brunch. we opened presents from our secret encouragers. now all that is left for the festivities is to complete the staff talent show. what amazing weekend.

my secret encourager was the "silent killer". Emily Godby for those of you who don't know her by that (honestly i think i am the only who knows her by that name--haha!) she did an awesome job encouraging me these past few weeks. she completed my gift with an awesome CK3 signed soccer ball, lemon drops like my grandmother use to give me to shut me up in church, and a frame that has my life verse in it (Romans 8:38-39). it was so AWESOME!!!!

so how about we had snow too. yeah we ordered snow and had snow fights in the parking lot. but that funny thing was that even though it was real-artificial snow, there was a hazard. it made me laugh. but it was soooooo much fun!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment