Monday, February 28, 2011

girl scout cookies.

mmmm. i love girl scout cookies. i have some boxes. they will be gone in a few days.

it has been a great last few weeks. DNOW, school, soccer, youth fun, God's Love, Underground Church, and the list goes on. i am way beyond blessed.

i am now coaching track at Hillcrest. i am super pumped about it too.

i ran in a race this past weekend and come in 7th overall and 1st in my age division. i was proud of the way i ran, but i was upset that a 60 year old man beat me....

i get to see my dear friend Laura Register this week. id like to say she was coming to just see me, but she has family here in jackson. it will be a good time.

the Lord has really given me a heart for the youth at CWBC. those kids never cease to amaze me. i always find a good laugh with them.

i love the television series Lost. its getting pretty intense and im excited about it.

thats all for now...

1 comment: