Wednesday, June 17, 2009

broken.

when was the last time that you were truly broken? I experienced that tonight. God did a huge working tonight at camp. It is so amazing to see children answer the call that Christ has placed on their lives.

week 2 is over and week 3 is about to start. it seems like only yesterday i was leaving my house in good old Decatur to come to camp, but now it is a third over..... 

"sometimes I wonder whether we are moving through time, or if time is moving through us...." -Donald Miller

i love my team. they are all amazing individuals. we all stayed together tonight after worship and continued to pray for the kids for another 30 minutes.  that just shows me that this is a group of people who really seeks after the Lord's heart. they want Him to be exalted and lifted up. they don't see this job as an obligation, but rather as an opportunity. man i am soooo blessed!

Jesus rocks my face off!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment